Contribute to the Charak Samhita New Edition Project
The Charak Samhita is a product of collective wisdom. Your contribution is valuable for us. The areas of contributions include following.
Original and review articles
- Writing articles on specific concepts of Ayurveda
- Review all references regarding the concept from Charak Samhita.
- Organize it properly to make it understandable to the new readers.
- Enrich the content with proper referencing from recently published articles in good journals. While writing we shall focus more on propagating Ayurvedic concept and NOT just correlate it with conventional medicine and copy-paste it.
Publishing Case Reports
Summary of published research for citation
If you have published substantial research on any topic of Charak Samhita, and you think it can be cited in this edition, then you can send the following to us:
- Reference quotation of Charak Samhita e.g. Charak Samhita Sutra Sthana Chapter 1 verse 57
- Summary (maximum 200 words) of research work related to the verse in single MS word file
- Bibliographic details for citation
This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted online on link of feedback. We will cite the same at relevant place after review and editing.
Review articles or literary research
The details guidelines on how to write an article and develop content can be read here.
You may refer the articles on page of Monographs for reference.
You may be a part of this project by connecting with us for following.
- Editing articles
- Suggesting new features of editing and referencing
- Providing references of your published work related to any topic of Charak Samhita that will be annexed to the chapter
- Sharing experiences/writing case reports based on your clinical experiences
- Providing other authentic research references on topics of Charak Samhita
- Critical suggestions with evidences to improve content
- Technical help for training scholars
- Propagating the content with proper referencing
- Reaching scientific community interested in Ayurveda
- Helping the globe to improve health through Ayurveda
- Organize conferences and workshops
- Refer scholars who can provide content and good write-ups
If you wish to contribute articles related to Ayurveda and Charak Samhita, please write to us email@example.com with your brief bio-data and areas of interest. We will write back to you with login details. Please do not submit copyrighted material without permission from the administrators of this website.