Donate to Charak Samhita New Edition Project
Charak Samhita New Edition is a live and continuous project. Charak Samhita Research, Training and Skill Development Centre is established for fulfilling the objectives of this project. The academic and research activities of center are fully supported by FHED (India) Trust, New Delhi, India. The treasure of knowledge in ancient science of life -Ayurveda is invaluable. Your contribution will help us to propagate the knowledge further on this platform.
Your monetary contribution can support following activities included in the project:
- Create research based scholarly articles on important topics of healthcare as available on Concepts and Contemporary Practices
- Create and continuously update Charak Samhita to make it most contemporary edition and its publication as available on Contents
- Sponsor research fellowships to bright scholars like Charak Research Fellowships, Prof. M.S.Baghel Memorial Research Fellowships at Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar, India
- Honorarium for active content contributors
- Organize Educational talk series on health and other important social issues
- Organize competitions on important topics like essay competition on health
- Organize meetings of editors and advisors
- Make audio-visual presentations by healthcare professionals and Ayurveda scholars
- Support technical and software requirements
- Conduct conferences and workshops, social awareness programs on healthcare
- Translations of articles and transcriptions of videos
- Support affiliated institutional researches
Donors in India can claim tax exemption against 80G, for any donation.
Wire Transfer / Internet Banking (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS): Donations to Charak Samhita Research, Training and Skill Development Centre through online and wire transfers can be sent to following account.
Account name: FHED (India) Trust
Bank name: HDFC BANK LTD
Branch: E-8, Local Shopping Centre, Masjid Moth, Greater Kailash-2, New Delhi 110 048
Type of account: Savings account
Account number: 50100324257724
SWIFT Code: HDFCINBB (Head Office)
For any queries please mail us on email@example.com
When you have finished making a donation, kindly mail following details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Full Name
- Profession and area of interest
- Contact details(optional)
- Your Location (City, country)
- Transaction Reference
This information will help us in acknowledging your contribution.
Other modes of payment
Payment through other modes like Paytm, Google pay, phone pay, BHIM, Amazon pay etc. is accepted in the same account.