Charak Samhita Research, Training and Skill Development Centre
This is a team that works for research, training, and skill development based upon the concept and practices of Charak Samhita.
The Charak Samhita Research, Training and Skill Development Centre is established in 2019 in collaboration with Institute for Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar through a Memorandum of Understanding between FHED India trust, Delhi and I.P.G.T. & R.A. Jamnagar approved by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
This centre is based upon the Charak Samhita New Edition Project.
The main objective of the centre is to facilitate research on Charak Samhita and continuously update the live edition to make it the most recent and contemporary scientific text.
- Dr.Gopal Basisht, Project Director, Charak Samhita New Edition Orlando, Florida, USA
- Prof. Dr. Anup Thakar, Director, I.P.G.T. & R.A., Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
- Dr.Yogesh Deole, Project Co-ordinator
- Dr.Anagha S., Charak Research Fellow
- Dr.Aneesh E.G., Charak Research Fellow
- Mr.Jaydeep Kotecha, Website Developer
- Mr.Sandip Bhagyoday, Website Developer
Content use policy
The content on this website and Charak Samhita New Edition are available for academic and learning purpose only. Due credit and attribution must be given and the work must be cited properly while using the content for academic and educational purpose in any form. The use of content for preparing mobile applications, or publish it in any other form is strictly prohibited. For any permissions and queries related to the use of content, communicate to email@example.com.