Difference between revisions of "AYU Journal"
m (Text replacement - "http://www.carakasamhitaonline.com/mediawiki-1.32.1/resources/assets/ogimgs.jpg" to "http://www.carakasamhitaonline.com/resources/assets/ogimgs.jpg")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 13:10, 24 May 2021
AYU is a popular international research journal of Ayurveda. Started in 1964, the journal has continuously contributed for the research, education and propagation of Ayurveda on the national as well as international platform.
The journal is devoted to the publication of original articles on the utilization of knowledge of Ayurveda and other traditional systems of medicines. The spectrum of coverage is broad, encompassing all eight divisions of Ayurveda including clinical researches in following areas:
- Kayachikitsa (General medicine)
- Panchakarma (Five purification therapies)
- Shalya Tantra (Surgery)
- Shalakya Tantra (ENT & Ophthalmology)
- Stri Roga Prasuti Tantra(Gynecology & Obstetrics)
- Kaumar Bhritya (Pediatrics)
- Drug researches in Dravyaguna (Pharmacology)
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana (Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticles)
- Literary researches in Maulika Siddhanta & Samhita (Basic Principles)
It is Official publication of Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar published by Wolters Kluwer - Medknow Publishers.
The full text of journal is accessible on www.ayujournal.org
Interconnection with Charak Samhita
AYU Journal has published important research articles related to concepts of Charak Samhita. Therefore it is interlinked with this Charak Samhita New Edition. The research articles and case reports published in this journal are being referred in this edition of Charak Samhita.